Reporting into the Head of Advertising, this role is responsible for supporting the overall advertising strategy for the purpose of generating leads for our sales team. You will work across all media channels including TV, radio and digital, and with a range of external stakeholders including media, creative and search agencies to ensure the delivery of above and below the line campaigns.
Please note, this role is an initial 3 month contract with view to perm.
- Coordinate end-to-end advertising campaigns including development of creative briefs, implementation, monitoring and analysis
- Liaising with external agencies including media, creative and analytics
- Develop and maintain key internal stakeholder relationships across our business including other areas of marketing and sales.
- Competitive monitoring of other online post graduate education providers locally and internationally, providing feedback for strategic planning
- Other support as required
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, either client side or agency
- Experience working to lead or sales goals, alongside cost per lead/cost per sale targets
- Experience working with Paid Search, Paid Social, TV or Radio with healthy budgets
- A good understanding of how advertising can drive sales or branding goals
- Experience either writing or responding to briefs for multi-channel media plans
- Experience in creative briefing is preferable
- Experience with agency relationships is preferable
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels is preferable, especially Paid Search and Facebook
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and creative
What’s it like to work here?
Hear it straight from our people and watch our company culture video here https://www.oes.edu.au/careers/
Ready to apply?
If you are confident you are the right person this role, apply now with a CV and Cover Letter addressing why!
View on SEEK
18 March 2021
Back to Vacancies