As a Delivery Lead, you will be key to engaging and empowering cross-functional streams to deliver value and continuously improve their ways of working. In this role, you will embrace the servant-leader approach to build trust and foster a high-performance culture that delivers exceptional outcomes for OES, its students and partners.
- Lead and coach cross-functional teams to self-organise and achieve a higher level of maturity through continuous, incremental and sustainable change.
- Manage stakeholders, partnerships, sprints, scope, dependencies, risks, issues and milestones
- Facilitate agile ceremonies and workshops to be purposeful and effective.
- Support Product Owners with backlog refinement, applying validated learning, crafting goals and engaging key stakeholders.
- Work to anticipate and remove obstacles for the development teams.
- Engage, influence and collaborate with a broad cross-section of the business to educate and promote agile ways of working.
- Foster the progression toward a more streamlined delivery culture that supports team engagement and high performance
- Drive the delivery of new partnerships from inception and clearly communicate the strategic objectives to gain buy-in.
- Take an active role in mentoring and coaching less experienced team members.
The must have’s
- 3+ years of experience managing projects, coaching cross-functional teams or leading iterative development teams.
- Engaging communication and facilitation skills with experience energising teams and building strong relationships across the organisation.
- Applied understanding of agile frameworks and methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Design Thinking and Human Centred Design.
- Demonstrated leadership with a proven ability to motivate, negotiate and resolve disputes with stakeholders and teams.
- Excellent critical thinker with the capacity to think both strategically and tactically
- Proven experience applying validated learning to deliver high quality products to the customer.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and maintain composure in high-pressure situations.
- Solid understanding of web technologies, architecture and complex systems.
You will be joining a high performing, supportive, friendly & fun team who value each other and genuinely get on. You will be part of a broader team which cares about what you do, and shows appreciation for the value you are adding.
Ready to join us?
‘Apply now’ with a cover letter and resume outlining why this is the role you’ve been searching for and why you’re the person we want in it.
View on SEEK
5 November 2020
Back to Vacancies