The Delivery Lead role is fixed-term for 9 months and is primarily responsible for leading the delivery of agreed projects to support Online Education Services products and services. Day to day operations will include facilitating workshops, guiding project advocates and stakeholders, liaising with development teams, managing vendors, aligning the teams to understand how to measure value and test hypotheses, managing budgets and reporting on the program to both internal stakeholders and our institution partner.
- Lead and drive the delivery of eleven initiatives in line with OES goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the project teams, vendors and external parties to ensure objectives and requirements are understood and aligned.
- Support opportunities to test hypotheses, measure and learn with short feedback loops.
- Mentor the teams to collaborate effectively and self-organise.
- Work to anticipate and remove obstacles for the teams.
- Establish regular goal assessments with the teams and make recommendations in order to steer them towards the goal.
- Engage and influence a broad cross-section of stakeholders across the business.
- Collaborate with other members of the Delivery Team to align and further develop lean ways of working.
- Track and report on the program’s progress with appropriate metrics to the institution partner as well as the steering committee.
The must have’s
- 3+ years of experience managing projects, coaching cross-functional teams or leading iterative development teams.
- Ability to manage and prioritise the needs of multiple, cross functional teams and maintain a focus on the task at hand.
- Ability to quickly solve problems by breaking them down into meaningful and actionable tasks.
- Experience anticipating and negotiating obstacles for teams.
- Exceptional communication skills with experience energising teams and building strong relationships across the organisation.
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- Strong organisational skills, including ability to prioritise functions, with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and maintain composure in high-pressure situations.
- Experience working in high-growth start-ups or successful online/digital/tech organisations is highly desirable.
You will be joining a high performing, supportive, friendly & fun team who value each other and genuinely get on. You will be part of a broader team which cares about what you do, and shows appreciation for the value you are adding.
Ready to join us?
‘Apply now’ with a cover letter and resume outlining why this is the role you’ve been searching for and why you’re the person we want in it.