The eDM Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day running of marketing campaigns across the student communications journey (i.e. prospective and current students), along with the analytics relating to these campaigns. You will provide both technical and marketing expertise relating to the set-up, automation and management of a high volume of eDM campaigns run across the entire student life cycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for all data for current and prospective student communication campaigns
- Supporting the wider Web Content team with email and SMS testing and sends
- Maintaining relationship with marketing automation agencies (MarketingCloud and Engagement Cloud)
- Managing internal stakeholder communication regarding platform updates and improvements
- Assist in the delivery of automation and Journey building projects that improve current student engagement and retention, and also increase conversation rates for prospective students
- Support IT requests raised by the Marketing Team, helping triaging requests and escalating tickets to the Salesforce team
- Tertiary level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience using email marketing software and analytics essential
- MarketingCloud experience is highly desirable
- Experience with using CRM data
- Time management and organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience with complex data structures is desirable
Sound like the right role for you? Apply now with a CV and cover letter outlining your reason for choosing Online Education Services. What will set you apart is addressing how this role complements your career aspirations.