Head of Marketing Automation & Communications
Overseeing a small team (approx. 10) of automation and communications specialists, the role is responsible for the direct communications program to existing students across multiple brands. This role will own and manage the automation and personalisation of key communication journeys, and through use of student data insights will build our future communications strategy.
Our vision is moving closer to more personalised student engagement, interactions and relationships that support our student acquisition and retention goals. The Head of Marketing Automation & Communications will lead the way in how we can grow the business through market-leading communications and improved use of our marketing automation technologies. You will be working in collaboration with marketing and student insight teams to deliver student communications and campaigns that drive engagement at key moments that matter in the student journey, by leveraging insights to drive the right student outcomes and desired commercial returns.
- Reimagine the sales and service comms experience across all university partners in VET, undergraduate and postgraduate markets – by reviewing the existing student communications program, ensuring we hit the right mark from a tone and content perspective, and setting a vision for the future.
- Use a rich tapestry of research and student insight (from our Student Insights team) to inform changes to our student communications program
- Work with advertising, website, sales, student retention, and analytics teams to create clear audience targeting and communications strategies across the full lifecycle of a student.
- Document complex, interactive campaigns across channels. Create transparency for stakeholders through delivering real-time campaign performance reporting.
- Significant Customer Communications, Relationship & Engagement experience
- 7+ years of professional experience in a B2C marketing or related environment
- Technical understanding of marketing automation platforms and how to leverage them. Using Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud and Interaction Studio.
- Strong project management experience
- Strong data and analytical skills. Ability to assess business opportunities, track and analyse results.
- End to end campaign delivery experience, creation of long-term digital communication roadmaps
- Strategic thinking to anticipate student needs and make sense of analytics
- Proven capability to build and lead highly capable digital communications
- Ability to lead a team of marketing specialists
- A brilliant & diverse team
- Fantastic work place culture
- Attractive remuneration & benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative, team-centric environment
Apply now with a cover letter that showcases your experience in line with the requirements of this role as outlined above.
Applications which are submitted without a cover letter and CV will not be considered.
View on SEEK
10 July 2021
Back to Vacancies