Overseeing a small team (approx. 10) of automation and communications specialists, the role is responsible for the direct communications program to existing students across multiple brands. This role will own and manage the automation and personalisation of key communication journeys, and through use of student data insights will build our future communications strategy.
Our vision is moving closer to more personalised student engagement, interactions and relationships that support our student acquisition and retention goals. The Head of Marketing Automation & Communications will lead the way in how we can grow the business through market-leading communications and improved use of our marketing automation technologies. You will be working in collaboration with marketing and student insight teams to deliver student communications and campaigns that drive engagement at key moments that matter in the student journey, by leveraging insights to drive the right student outcomes and desired commercial returns.
- Setting strategies and ensuring the online customer experience is market leading in driving higher organic traffic and site conversion rates to gross lead
- Championing changes to the website that improve its functionality and/or customer access to services and information. Define and lead project road maps for online enhancements. Drive changes to the website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Leading the development and execution of a digital web and content roadmap, to drive online acquisition, conversion and growth of multiple brands
- Ensuring market leading direct communications program to nurture prospective student leads through to enrolment.
- 7 years+ experience in a similar role (website and content)
- Proven experience across content and website management in a multi-channel environment and a track record of effectively driving business growth and return on investment
- Demonstrated thought leadership and ensures knowledge of E-Commerce/web technologies and tactics to improve site performance
- Brings initiative and a strong hands-on approach along with a results-driven mentality
- Excellent stakeholder and interpersonal relationship skills; to build alignment and work collaboratively across different teams within OES
- High level of skill in WordPress platform
- High level of skill in Google Analytics 360 and experience with the collection and reporting of customer insights using Google Analytics
- High level of knowledge about search engine optimisation (SEO)
- High level of content creation, communication, writing and editing skills
- Experience implementing UX principles to websites
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media, Web Design or similar
- A brilliant & diverse team
- Fantastic work place culture
- Attractive remuneration & benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative, team-centric environment
Apply now with a cover letter that showcases your experience in line with the requirements of this role as outlined above.
Applications which are submitted without a cover letter and CV will not be considered.