The Marketing Analyst will gather and use data to proactively generate new insights which will help guide and inform marketing initiatives.
By tracking and analysing the performance of all current marketing and sales channels you will help improve OES communications to current and prospective students. You will utilise our data and systems to create detailed insights and reports. You will also need the ability to communicate you findings in a meaningful way as we will use them to make informed decisions about the effectiveness of our marketing activity.
Essential Skills & experience
- Tertiary qualification in statistics, analytics, mathematics, computer science or related discipline.
- Experience in a professional services or corporate environment in an analytics function.
- Experience using BI tools for reporting and visualisation, Tableau favourable
- Experience in coding for data/statistical analysis e.g. SQL, R, Python or base SAS.
- Experience in natural language processing desirable
- Demonstrated understanding of overall marketing mix and the various touch points
- Experience in Google Analytics and Big Query favourable
- Ability to access data stored in databases and interrogate it efficiently
- Strong numeracy, writing and presentation skills
- High attention to detail but also able to present information at a strategic level.
- Ability to deliver high quality results within timeframes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and articulate technical issues to non-technical audiences
Apply now with a cover letter outlining why this role is the perfect fit for you and your experience!