About Online Education Services (OES)
OES is made up of extraordinary people. Passionate, self-starters who get excited when they’re challenged to solve problems. Our vision is to be the world’s most impactful enabler of online education. We create, develop and enable immersive learning experiences in partnership with universities all around the world to help students learn at their very best. In short, we create positive change in people’s lives every day. Not a bad day’s work.
We are a global business with over 1,300 employees. We carefully select the right mix of passionate people who want to make an impact, deliver best practice and lead change in the education industry. From your very first day we empower you to succeed.
When you work at OES, you’re empowered to impact.
If you want to join a vibrant, people focused culture that’s values led then keep reading.
The role of the Marketing Manager is to achieve the lead and student enrolment targets for our partner universities, working closely with the rest of the Marketing team and our advertising agencies to do so. This job would be ideal for a junior marketer looking to step up into a mid-weight role or for a current marketing manager looking for a fresh challenge in a dynamic organisation.
Please note that this is a 6 months contract role.
The roles and responsibilities for the position are:
- Achieve lead and enrolment targets for OES’ university partners, alongside the internal team and external agencies
- Own the brand architecture and develop the acquisition strategy
- Develop an annual marketing plan for your primary partner
- Work with the Head of Marketing to define long and short term growth objectives for awareness, consideration and acquisition
- Write effective briefs for media and creative for each enrolment period
- Work with the agencies to develop media plans and creative for each campaign – both digital and offline
- Manager the delivery of each campaign to ensure it launches on time and on budget, by liaising with agencies and other internal teams, (e.g. sales, marketing automation, digital, etc.)
- Manage budgets and finance processes for your primary partner
- Keep other teams around the business informed of the latest marketing results and activities
- Be the guardian for our partners’ brands and make sure any activity we run is in line with their brand guidelines
- Previous experience in a similar role, either client side or agency
- Experience working to lead or sales goals, alongside cost per lead/cost per sale targets
- Experience working with paid media (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Experience in finding and analysing data to drive strategy
- A good understanding of building value with consumers, consumer psychology and customer acquisition
- Experience with briefs for multi-channel media plans and creative projects
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and creative
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
- Career-life balance; where a hybrid, flexible approach to work is offered
- Powered by diversity; We value different perspectives and ideas
- Commitment to investing in your growth and development
- You’re encouraged to be innovative & creative
- People focused culture; Our culture is built around collaboration and teamwork
Are you ready to make an impact?
At OES, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, where we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
Apply now with your updated CV.