Organisational Development Manager
The Organisational Development Manager is responsible for overseeing the design and delivery of the organisational design, leadership development and talent management requirements to support OES’s varied and growing needs. They will take the lead on and own projects relating to:
Culture and Engagement
- Partnering with the business on Insights and engagement surveys and creating and driving the employee engagement strategy
- Driving a values led and vibrant culture for a blended workforce
- Aligning EVP and values into the employee experience and people initiatives
Grow and Develop
- Building capability for the skills required to deliver on the strategy including Gen AI and new technologies
- Partnering to identify skills development requirements and leading career mobility
- Build on the Grow and Develop program to enable employee development, career mobility and pathways for growth
- Creating and embedding strategically aligned recognition programs
Inclusion and Diversity
- Designing and driving key inclusion, diversity & equity plan initiatives
- Develop and support the Wellbeing plan and initiatives
- Actively participate in the Belonging, Wellbeing and Community employee group to drive aligned initiatives and outcomes
Leadership development and talent management
- Working with the People Business Partners in Identifying and fulfilling talent management, succession planning, organisational learning & development needs
- Supporting the design and delivery of flexible and scalable organisational design and implementing new ways of working
- Leading capability and needs forecasting
- Undergraduate Degree qualification in Human Resources, Organisational Psychology or similar
- Knowledge and skills in Leadership development and Talent management
- Strong project management capability and Human Centred Design skills
- Previous experience in an OD function and team leadership experience
- Knowledge and skills in Organisational design
- Experience in enabling an organisation to scale up for growth
- Personal qualities – works at pace, thrives on a challenge, has a growth mindset and handles competing priorities.
What’s in it for you?
Along with joining a passionate, energetic and highly skilled team, this role will empower you to make a truly impactful mark on the organisation. OES offers a hybrid, flexible approach to work, where we work 2-3 days from our state-of-the-art Cremorne office, and the rest from home. Breakfast, snacks, table tennis, Nintendo Switch are all available in the office, as well as an in-house massage therapist and weekly staff drinks. Ultimately, you will be joining a values-driven, collaborative business where your creativity and innovation will be nurtured and celebrated.
If this role is of interest, please apply now with your updated CV.