About Online Education Services (OES)
OES is made up of extraordinary people. Passionate, self-starters who get excited when they’re challenged to solve problems. Our vision is to be the world’s most impactful enabler of online education. We create, develop and enable immersive learning experiences in partnership with universities all around the world to help students learn at their very best. In short, we create positive change in people’s lives every day. Not a bad day’s work.
We are a global business with over 1,300 employees. We carefully select the right mix of passionate people who want to make an impact, deliver best practice and lead change in the education industry. From your very first day we empower you to succeed.
When you work at OES, you’re empowered to impact.
The opportunity in a nutshell
- Be you, we appreciate diversity in all it’s forms and we believe you do your best work when you’re being your authentic self
- Truly help people, we have people call us to tell us what a great job we’ve done – true story. Is this happening in your current role?
- Join a company that is going places, if the company is going places that means you are too – great career opportunities
A bit more
OES is values lead, inclusive and a place where you can truly be you. Within the Student Advisor team, we’ve purposely built a team of people that come to us from many different working backgrounds and this rich mix is what sets us apart. We have Teachers, Police Officers and general Customer Service backgrounds just to call out a few. What we all have in common though is our passion to deliver a memorable experience to our students – after all, that’s why we exist.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Student Advisor will join a team of authentic, passionate people that all want you to be the best that you can be. This isn’t just a job, it’s a true career where you’ll be making a tangible difference in people’s lives.
Day-to-day the Student Advisor is the first point of contact for students via phone, email and web chatter, dealing with a range of queries or issues. These include general academic advice, emotional support, technical assistance as well as enquiries relating to courses and University processes. In addition, this role provides end to end administrative support throughout the student journey, right from enrolment through to graduation.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the following:
- An authentic person with a story to tell – we believe life experiences add to our ability to work things out, make good decisions and ultimately help our students
- Previous experience in a support role providing excellent support to end user customers (we’re open here, tell us who you’ve supported throughout your career so far)
- A minimum Bachelor level degree
- Obviously, it goes without saying you’ll have great communication and people skills
- A solution focused approach with a pro-active attitude to supporting your customers
- You’ll love being part of a team and contributing to it’s success
- Availability for different shift patterns (see below)
This is a full-time role and you must be available to work shifts. An example of a shift pattern is below
Week 1: 9-5
Week 2: 1-9
Week 3: 9-5
Week 4: 8-4
Week 5: 9-5 with weekend. RDO on either side.
Week 6: 10-6
What’s In It For You?
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
- Career-life balance; where a hybrid, flexible approach to work is offered
- Powered by diversity; We value different perspectives and ideas
- Commitment to investing in your growth and development
- You’re encouraged to be innovative & creative
- People focused culture; Our culture is built around collaboration and teamwork
Are you ready to make an impact?
At OES, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, where we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
Apply now with your updated CV.
At OES we are looking forward to connecting in person again through our 40/60 blended working model (40% from our Cremorne offices, 60% from home). As per the current Government regulations, we require that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or hold a valid medical exemption, and we will request proof of vaccination/medical exemption if you are successful in landing a position with us.