We’re thrilled to announce that OES won a whopping 11 Platinum and Diamond awards at the 2023 LearnX Awards.
For us, this remarkable feat not only underscores our commitment to enriching lives through education but clearly recognises the groundbreaking efforts of our learning design and multimedia experts.
We are so proud of all the great work our teams have done collaborating with our university partners to deliver the most innovative and impactful work in the field.
David Robertson, our Director of Learning Design shared his pride, saying:
It is truly a privilege to work with such an incredible team and to see the work they do be validated on that stage made me very proud. We were especially honoured to win the Platinum Award for Best Learning Design Team and have dedicated this to the memory of our friend and colleague, Brigid Brignell, who would have been so enthralled to see our work recognised in this way.
Tegan Hughes, our Learning Design & Product Manager in the Growth space expressed:
Our global LD teams work in incredibly agile and changeable environments. They’re expert in dynamically adapting to various partners’ needs, while always keeping the student at the centre of the experiences they design. I’m so incredibly proud to see their complex problem-solving skills, creativity and initiative celebrated. We also know that in learning design your academic partners are a key determinant of success, so I would like to thank our partners at The University of Auckland and Macquarie University who so willingly took the jump into these projects with our teams. We hope your students enjoy their learning experiences as much as we enjoyed building them.
OES was recognised, and successful in the following categories:
- Best Learning Design Team: Best Talented Team – Learning Design at OES
- Best Learning Transfer in partnership with Western Sydney University: Virtual Tour: Accounting
- Best F2F Classroom Transfer to Virtual in partnership with Macquarie University: Graduate Certificate shift to online delivery
- Best Rapidly Shifted Online Learning in partnership with Macquarie University: Graduate Certificate shift to online delivery
- Custom/Bespoke Learning (Industry Specific) in partnership with The University of Auckland: Acute Stroke Care & Stroke Rehabilitation courses
- Best eLearning Project (Industry Specific) in partnership with The University of Auckland: Acute Stroke Care & Stroke Rehabilitation courses
- Best Interactive Scenario in partnership with Monash Online: Master of Enterprise Student Learning Journey
- Best Digital Learning Ecosystem (DLE) in partnership with Monash Online: Digital Learning Ecosystems: An Ecosystem for IT and an Ecosystem for all other courses
- Best Custom/Bespoke Learning in partnership with QUT Online: Graduate Certificate in Indigenous Education
- Best On-Demand Learning in partnership with QUT Online: ASK101 Academic Skills for Success
- Best Shift-It-Online Learning in partnership with Macquarie University: Graduate Certificate shift to online deliver
A heartfelt thank you to our partners- Western Sydney University, Monash Online, QUT Online, The University of Auckland and Macquarie University. Your collaboration has been instrumental in achieving these milestones.
Finally, our thanks go out to LearnX for this amazing recognition.